Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Busy day!

Yola, my former dance teacher at MSSD and her two friends were in Montreal for a wedding so I invited them to stop by our house for two nights. Today was a busy day because I gave them a round-about tour of Northwest Vermont: the Vermont Maple Outlet, Smuggler's Notch Ski Resort, the Notch cliffs and trails (see pic), Stowe Ski Resort, the Shed Brewery (for lunch), Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory, Burlington's waterfront and finally Church Street, a pedestrian street downtown Burlington. When we got back to my house, we met up with Nick and then zoomed off to Brewster Falls to cool off and relax before a BBQ dinner. As you can see, I've been quite busy so if there is a lull in posts, it does NOT mean that I'm having the baby! =P We will definitely post when the baby has "dropped" and post updates on my labor progress and finally the birth. That's one HUGE advantage of having a home birth...the internet is at our fingertips. ;)

3 comments:

Alli said...

That sounds sooo good. Now we definitely have to visit!

Keri said...

YES, come visit! We LOVE having people visit us! =D

Aunt Lori said...

Aaaaaaaa, excuse me but....
Don’t you have a paper you are supposed to be writing for school BEFORE the baby gets here?????
No more play time until your homework is done young lady!!!